GUARANTEE and CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guests will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation and this amount will be deducted from the remaining balance of your reservation.
- Prickly Pear Inn requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least (7) days prior to date of check-in or you will be charged for your entire stay. Changes to reservation or early departure will be treated as cancellations and follow this same policy.
- For holidays and special events a (14) day cancellation notice is required.
- For groups reserving more than (4) rooms for any given date the cancellation policy extends to (30) days.
As a small hotel we are greatly impacted by cancellations and must abide by the cancellation policy in all circumstances.
Guests will only be charged $50.00 total deposit which will be credited to the outstanding balance at time of check in. Please note that your bank may run a credit card Authorization at the time of reservation and this authorization may show up on your online banking statement. It is however, only an authorization and you will only be charged the $50.00 non-refundable deposit after your reservation has been confirmed.
No. The lobby is located in the Grumpy Ole Mule Mercantile and is open only during the mercantile’s hours of operation. If you will be checking in after lobby hours you must notify the front desk during normal business hours so that arrangements can be made to assist you with check-in. Sun-Thu 11am - 6pm, Fri-Sat 11am - 7pm. At time of check in you will be provided with an “after-hours” emergency number.
Absolutely. All the rooms are located on the 2nd level of the property which can be accessed via the elevator or from the (3) stairways leading to the second level.
Yes. Prickly Pear Inn has a very large underground parking structure with free parking.
No. We have no hidden fees at Prickly Pear Inn.
Yes. All guests are provided with daily housekeeping. However, for stays of more than (1) Night, guests can select the Standard Green Rate Option and save $10 per night. Prickly Pear Inn is located in the desert community of Cave Creek where water is scarce and thus a valuable commodity. The less water, energy, and other resources we use, the more there is to go around. Conservation matters and we are doing our part by offering this option. Guests can still exchange towels or replenish room amenities by calling the front desk during lobby hours.
RECEIVE $10.00 OFF YOUR STAY, PER NIGHT IF YOU CHOOSE OUR NO HOUSEKEEPING OPTION (see below).
Make A Green Choice
Water in the Sonoran Desert is Scarce.
The Less Water, Energy and Other Resources
We Use, The More There Is To Go Around.
Make A Green Choice and Reward Yourself!
CHOOSE OUR NO HOUSEKEEPING OPTION AND
RECEIVE $10.00 OFF YOUR STAY, PER NIGHT.
- Must let staff know at time of check-in or when making reservation.
- If you opt-in to the Make A Green Choice program, Housekeeping Services will not be available for the day.
- You can still exchange towels or replenish room amenities by calling the front desk during lobby hours.
- Does not apply to one (1) night stays.
- Does not apply to Weekly or Monthly stays.
See What A Difference A Night Can Make!
No. We are a small boutique hotel located within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping and activities. However, we are not a full service resort. We would be happy to direct you to local gyms with workout facilities and outdoor pool facilities.
Yes. We offer a 10% discount for Active Military personnel only.
No. We are a small boutique hotel and we have made every effort to keep our prices fair and in line with the quality of our hotel and the amenities we offer.
Yes. All rooms have fully equipped kitchenette units with cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, Keurig Coffee Maker and all accessories.
Rooms 203-209 all have large patio decks, many of them with views of the surrounding mountains. Rooms 201-202 -210 and 211 do not have their own private decks. However, all guests have access to a large, private, covered patio deck that is set up with lovely outdoor furniture.
As a small hotel we are greatly affected by cancellations. Therefore, we require a 50% non-Refundable Deposit to reserve (4) Rooms or more with the balance due (30) days before the date of check-in.
No. Smoking is not permitted in the rooms or common areas.
No. However, Rooms 204, 205, 206 and 207 each have large patio decks divided by private gates. Should each respective neighbor choose to unlatch the gate from their deck they would be then be able to walk freely from deck to deck.
No. Though we are not an adults only hotel, Prickly Pear Inn has been designed for adults and we do not provide rollaway beds or cribs.
Yes. We offer free cable and each room has a big screen television.
Yes. Please inquire at the front desk or call our reservations number at (480) 488-2616.
No, if you are not renting a car at the airport Uber and Lyft drivers can be located via the specific app.