Prickly Pear Inn
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
Check-in: 4pm / Check-out: 11am
Lobby Hours: 11 am-6 pm Sun-Thu and 11 am-7 pm Fri-Sat
- Prickly Pear Inn is a small boutique hotel and does not staff the front desk 24-hours a day.
- If you will be arriving after 6:00 pm please contact us via phone or email so we can make arrangements for After-Hours Check-in using our onsite Lock Box.
GUARANTEE and CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guests will be charged a $50 non-refundable Confirmation Fee (per room) to Guarantee the Reservation which will be applied to the balance of your reservation.
- Reservations must be canceled at least 72-hours, (3) full days, prior to the date of check-in or you will be charged for your entire stay. Changes to reservation or early departure will be treated as cancellations and follow this same policy.
- Prickly Pear Inn requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- The credit card used to confirm the reservation will be charged after the 72-hour cancellation period. Should the credit card on file be invalid for any reason, the guest will be contacted at the phone number listed in the reservation and given 24-hours to provide a valid credit card or the reservation will be canceled.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and changes to your reservation may result in additional charges.
- For groups reserving (4) or more rooms for any given date or event, the cancellation policy extends to (30) days. Please refer to our Group Booking Policy.
- Please read the above Cancellation Policy carefully and only confirm your reservation if you understand and agree to the terms & conditions.
As a small hotel, we are greatly impacted by cancellations and must abide by the above cancellation policy in all circumstances.
Room rates are based on double occupancy with additional guests billed $35 each per night.
Maximum occupancy in our King Rooms is Two.
Maximum occupancy in our Double Queen Rooms is Four.
ACCEPTABLE METHODS OF PAYMENT
Prickly Pear Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, and Cash (U.S. Currency only).
MINIMUM AGE/GUEST IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED
All guests must be 21 years or older and a Government Approved photo identification that matches the name on the reservation will be required at check-in.
- Prickly Pear Inn enforces a strict No Smoking policy in guest rooms.
- Please note that cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, vapors, hookahs, marijuana, etc., fall under our non-smoking policy.
- Smoking is permitted on private sundecks and in designated smoking areas only.
- Prickly Pear Inn will charge a minimum $250 cleaning fee for violations to this policy.
We do not accept pets. The entire staff at Prickly Pear Inn loves animals however, as a small boutique hotel we simply do not have the resources to completely eliminate pet allergens between guest stays.
ROOM DAMAGE/MISSING ITEMS/EXCESSIVE CLEANING
Guest agrees to treat the facility with respect. If rooms or property are damaged, the guest further agrees to accept charges incurred for the hotel to clean, repair or replace the property in order to return the room to its original state. Guest will be charged for rooms requiring cleaning above and beyond normal use, including excessively dirty and/or excessively soiled or stained linens.
Many of our rooms feature private decks with code-compliant parapet walls. It is our policy to never allow climbing on the walls at any time and children should never be left unattended.