CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
Check-in: 4pm / Checkout: 11am / Luggage storage available
- Prickly Pear Inn is a small boutique hotel and does not staff the front desk 24-hours a day. If you will be arriving after 6:00pm please contact us via phone or email so we can make arrangements for Check-in.
GUARANTEE and CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guests will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit at time of reservation.
- Prickly Pear Inn requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least (7) days prior to date of check-in or you will be charged for your entire stay. Changes to reservation or early departure will be treated as cancellations and follow this same policy.
- For holidays and special events a (14) day cancellation notice is required.
- For groups reserving more than (4) rooms for any given date the cancellation policy extends to (30) days.
As a small hotel we are greatly impacted by cancellations and must abide by the cancellation policy in all circumstances.
EXTRA PERSON FEE
- Room rates are based on double occupancy and additional guests will be charged $25 each per night with a maximum of (4) guests per room.
- King Rooms have a maximum occupancy of (2) adults.
- Rooms with 2-Queen Beds have a maximum occupancy of (4) adults.
ACCEPTABLE METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Prickly Pear Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, American Express and Cash (U.S. Currency only).
MINIMUM AGE/GUEST IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED
- All guests must be 21 years or older and a Government Approved photo identification that matches the name on the reservation will be required at check-in.
- Prickly Pear Inn enforces a strict No Smoking policy in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted on private sundecks and in designated smoking areas only. Please note that Prickly Pear Inn will charge a minimum $250 cleaning fee for violations to this policy.
- The entire staff at Prickly Pear Inn loves animals and (2) rooms have been designated as “dog friendly”. Accepting dogs necessitates extra cleaning and translates to additional costs. Only (1) dog per room will be accepted and there will be a $125 fee per stay plus tax. This policy includes Service Animals. Please note that Prickly Pear Inn will charge a $250 cleaning fee for violations to this policy in non-designated room
Room Damage/Missing Items/Excessive Cleaning
- Guest agrees to treat the facility with respect. If rooms or property are damaged, guest further agrees to accept charges incurred for hotel to clean, repair or replace property in order to return room to its original state. Guest will be charged for rooms requiring cleaning above and beyond normal use, including excessively dirty and/or excessively soiled or stained linens.
- Many of our rooms feature private decks with code compliant parapet walls. It is our policy to never allow climbing on the walls at any time and children should never be left unattended.
- Please be aware that Prickly Pear Inn will not be held accountable for any personal injuries that occur as a result of ignoring this policy.
ADDITIONAL FORCE MAJEURE CANCELLATION POLICY
- We understand that many of our guests have been greatly impacted by the COVID-19 world pandemic and, as a result, we have been very flexible when applying our Cancellation Policy (see above). However, the Coronavirus is no longer a surprise to anyone, and traveling during this unprecedented time is an individual choice. The hotel industry has also been greatly impacted as a result of Covid-19 and we too have been forced to make some difficult decisions.
- Please be aware that Prickly Pear Inn will no longer be applying force majeure conditions for any reservations and that our Guarantee and Cancellation Policy will be strictly adhered to without exception.
- All cancellations, including cancellations under force majeure, will be charged the $50 non-refundable Confirmation Fee